- Computers/Printing The library has nine computers for patrons’ use. The library has WiFi printing capabilities and also printing from our computer lab. Copies are $.20 for black and white and $1 for color copies.
- Faxing The library has a printer that can fax documents. Faxes cost $1 per page
- Books, Magazines, DVD’s, CD’s, and More … A collection of print and non-print media selected to meet the informational and recreational needs of our community is available for check-out.
- Information Your library is the answer. What’s the question? Answers to your specific questions are diligently researched and cheerfully answered.
- Richland County History Room We have a special collection of materials concerned with local history. Photographs, manuscripts, and genealogies are just some of the resources available.Genealogy Websites
- Free WIFI Access The library has free internet access for all patrons.
Services to teachers
- Class Visits Bring your class to the library for tours, storytelling, or programs tailored to your needs. Day-Care groups are also welcome. (Must schedule in advance.)
- Supplemental Materials Materials on many subjects can be set aside for your students to use in the Library, or to check out. If planned in advance, materials can also be requested through inter-library loan.
- Teachers: You can help us help you!
- Visit the library. Become acquainted with library resources before making assignments.
- Notify the library in advance of assignments. We can tell you how much information the library has at your students’ level.
- Send the library a copy of the reading lists you use with your classes. If we don’t have a title, we may be able to suggest a substitute.